Breast size is determined by a combination of genetics, age, weight, and lifestyle. If you’re interested in increasing your bust size without surgery, read on to discover the top 4 exercises for natural breast enhancement.
Our main focus today will be harnessing the power of exercises that you perform at home to achieve the bust size of your dreams.
Ensure you’re doing these exercises right for the best results and avoid injury.
So let’s dive straight in...
1. Wall push-ups
- Stand in front of a wall at arm’s length and press against it with your palms.
- Slowly move your body back and forth as you continue to press against the wall.
- Do this 10 to 15 times.
Benefit: Wall push-ups help to build shoulder and chest (bust area) and places a reduced load on the muscles.
2. Arm Circles
- Spread your arms out such that they are at your shoulder level.
- Slowly make small circles backward for one minute and forward also for one minute.
- Now pulse your arms up and down, with small motions, for one minute.
- Take a short 10-second break and repeat one or two times
- You can add small weights to this exercise to make it more advanced.
Benefit: Arm circles get your blood moving and can help to build muscle in your bust area, triceps, and biceps. The best part is that it can be done pretty much anywhere.
3. Arm Presses
- Lower your body while your back is facing a chair.
- Place your hands on the chair with your shoulders wide apart on the edge of the surface (be so close to the chair).
- Extend your legs away from the chair with your heels touching the floor.
- In a controlled manner, bend your elbow and lower your hips until your elbow makes a 90-degree angle.
- Slowly move up and down 20-40 times.
Benefit: This combination stretches your body especially your chest and builds the muscle therein, giving you the bustline you've dreamed of over time.
- Position your body in a plank position with your toes tucked in.
- Make sure your body is in a straight line and your abs are tight.
- Alternate your hands, reach down with a straight arm and touching the opposite hip. This makes it difficult but gives the best results.
- Hold this position for at least 2 minutes.
Benefit: Plank is great for the whole body including your chest.
With these exercises, you will surely get the bustline of your dreams if you’re consistent.
And for the perfect combination, you can spice up your exercises with foods and recipes that enhance breasts for the best results.
However, do not expect to see immediate results.
Be consistent and remember that the difference may be self-effacing.
Additionally, take into consideration that the size of your breasts can change depending on whether you're in your menstrual cycle, or not.
Therefore, look for small signs of improvement instead of dramatic results.
Related: Eating for the Boobs