- Eliminate fine lines and age spots with Swiss Botany Snow Algae & Green Tea Moisturizing Collagen Serum. In just a few uses, you'll see real results: smoother, tighter skin, even tone, and a brighter complexion. Formulated to be safe for all skin types, for both men and women. As with all products containing natural ingredients, there may be a chance of a reaction. Check the full list before buying.
- To use, apply a dime sized amount directly to your skin. Using your finger or the Ionic Skin Therapy Lifting Wand, gently massage into your skin using a circular motion until fully absorbed. Make sure to apply a sunscreen with minimum SPF 35 before leaving the house to prevent premature aging from sun damage.
- This formulation is a cream based serum, and works well in combination with your favorite moisturizer. It comes in an airless pump top bottle, perfect for measuring out an exact amount.
- Snow algae improves cellular stress resistance, which slows aging. Green tea peptide promotes collagen growth, which is essential for natural skin repair response, increases thickness, reduces wrinkles, evens out tone, and restores elasticity. Hyaluronic acid bonds to water, helping to keep skin hydrated and smoothing away fine lines. Gluten free, parabens free, and non-GMO. Cruelty free! Not tested on animals.
- Made the USA! With regular, consistent use, each 30 mL of the Snow Algae & Green Tea serum will last the average user at least a month.
Pro-Age at Any Age
Swiss Botany is a Pro-Age company focused on providing natural and safe alternatives for health and beauty to women and men who wish to age gracefully. Our products are formulated with naturally sourced, botanical ingredients so you can be sure to look and be your best, no matter your age!
✔️Swiss Botany is Professionally Trusted We create our products with the highest possible quality materials for your complete satisfaction in mind. We will gladly exchange or refund the product if you are not 100% satisfied. Supplies are limited, don´t miss out and get yours today!