Dragon’s Blood or Sangre de Drago is a wild resin comes from the Croton Uechleri trees found in the Amazon Rainforest of South America. Preparations made from Dragon’s Blood contain tissues and regeneration properties. Let’s learn more about the Magical Friend of our Skin: Dragon’s Blood Benefits.
DRAGON’S BLOOD BENEFITS
Over the years of thorough research and application, Dragon’s Blood had found a place in the medical field for its cancer-fighting benefits, rejuvenating properties, anti-bacterial and regenerating properties. Enumerated are its components:
- Its sap is rich in taspine, an alkaloid, famous for its tissue and regeneration properties which quickly stop wounds from bleeding.
- The high percentage of proanthocyanidins in Dragon’s Blood makes it one of the most powerful antioxidant there is in the market.
Dragon’s Blood Benefits ranges from one tiny insect bite to cancer abrasions. Medical research of the tree found out that it contains anti-tumor and anti-bacterial properties. Here are some enumerated Dragon’s Blood Benefits:
- Acts as a natural Band-Aid.
- Because of its regenerating properties, it helps boost blood circulation, enabling it to clot faster. The Dragon’s Blood also takes the pain away and stops the bleeding of wounds. Its revolutionary properties enable the epithelial layer to form new collagen and regenerate faster. It also
- Aids in Anti-Fungal processes.
- Dragon’s blood contains anti-fungal or anti-bacterial properties that can aid in diseases like athlete’s foot, herpes, and other fungal issues. Application in the affected area keeps it clean and heals faster than usual.
- Expert Dental Care
- It also addresses the problems regarding your mouth. It can help minimize gum bleeding and is effective to abscessed teeth.
- Used as Anti-diarrheal agent
- Practitioners are reporting about the successful treatment of stomach ulcers, ulcerative colitis and on Crohn Disease when taken internally.
- A Holy Grail in Natural Filler Alternative
- Dragon’s Blood Benefits also extends its way to a Natural Anti-aging regimen. The organic or all-natural ingredient must constitute the product that you are about to use. Dragon’s Blood gel can be used as a Natural Filler for lips, helps reduce eye bags, Diminish the appearance of Crowfeet and aging lines. Swiss Botany’s Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel - Natural Filler Alternative protects the skin against environmental factors while rejuvenating the skin by promoting the production of high-quality collagen.
MAXIMIZE THE DRAGON’S BLOOD BENEFITS
Because it contains a high level of anti-oxidants, a single drop of Dragon’s Blood is equivalent to 3 daily consumable apple’s anti-oxidant property. Application of a Dragon’s Blood Gel 2-3 times daily can maximize the result in diminishing the appearance of wrinkles, laugh lines, and dark circles. To fully gain the Dragon’s Blood Benefit when it comes to anti-aging, application of anti-aging creams of Dragon’s Blood Gel with an applicator that aids in the natural, and guarantees 30% deeper absorption in the dermal tissues, is highly recommended.
THE DRAGON’S BLOOD WONDERS
Considering the tested benefit claims of Dragon’s Blood, it can answer the need for a natural remedy for numerous diseases. Use and expect result using Natural Skin alternative with confidence!
For more information regarding the wonders of Dragon’s Blood, check out more of our blogs!