Dragon's Blood Sculpting Gel - Natural Botox Alternative
Dragon’s blood – Effective New Moisturizer to Protect and Repair Your Skin – Creates a Tighter, Firmer and More Wrinkle- Free Appearance By Promoting the Production of High-quality Collagen, Natural Botox Alternative!
Dragon’s Blood contains botanical extracts from North Australia and also has unique phytotherapeutic actives that protect against free radical damage and stimulate cell regeneration.
Dragon’s Blood increases fatty deposits within the skin to provide a fuller, plumper, line-free appearance to make you look younger. Commipheroline is well known for its anti-inflammatory and immune-stimulant properties. When applied to the skin, Dragons Blood moisturizer Gel forms a long-standing barrier, due to its ability to co-precipitate with proteins or other matrix. The extract also contains taspine which is said to stimulate the early phase of wound healing by stimulation of the fibroblasts. It protects the skin against environmental aggression while rejuvenating the skin by promoting the production of high-quality collagen.
- Moisturize your skin with the deeply penetrating properties discovered in the botanical extracts known as “Dragon’s Blood”
- Contains unique qualities that improve the barrier function by acting as a “second skin” while enhancing the natural defense system of the body
- Fight the visible signs of aging caused by UV radiation and environmental pollution. Extracts in Dragons Blood Moisturizing Gel contain powerful antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Rejuvenate your skin by treating the signs of aging, normalize stretch marks, and improve minor scars. Anti-inflammatory properties soothe and repair skin and reduce redness.
- Contains no added preservatives, petroleum based ingredients or animal by-products.
- Dry skin, aging skin, fine lines and wrinkles. May improve minor scarring. May be used to tighten and firm skin while stimulating cell regeneration.
Ingredients: Aqua, Butylene glycol, Glycerine, Polythylene glycol, Cabomer, Hydrolyzed collagen, Triethanolamine, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Propanediol, Croton lechleri resin extract, Disodium EDTA
Directions: Apply Dragon Blood moisturizer to clean and dry skin morning and evening. May also be applied as a targeted treatment for areas requiring extra attention.