10 Anti Aging Facial Products You Need to Look Younger
Reverse the look of age and wrinkles with these anti aging facial products that you will absolutely fall in love with.
According to a report by Zion Market Research, worldwide anti-aging market trends and size are estimated to reach $216.5 billion by 2021.
This means more products available to you.
Whether you're a baby boomer, Generation X or Generation Y, you'll be able to benefit from this expansiveness in the anti-aging market.
Let's take a look at 10 anti-aging facial products that can help you reclaim your smooth skin and youthful appearance.
1. Natural Anti-Aging Face Masks
If you're interested in facial products with anti-aging benefits, you'll likely find all sort of tips out there on how to stay looking younger. Some are better than others.
You can't go wrong with choosing natural anti-aging face masks. There are several types of face masks you can make with typical household products. A few popular at-home face mask ingredients include:
- Cucumber and egg whites
- Cocoa powder and yogurt
- Banana and honey
- Potato, apple and cucumber
- Olive oil, lemon juice and egg whites
- Coffee grounds and coconut oil
2. Essential Oils in Facial Products
For the person who opts for the more natural routes to anti-aging, essential oils in facial products offer a wide array of benefits. These include moisturizing, smoothing skin and replenishing your face's natural glow, among many others.
Some of the best essential oils to look for in your anti-aging facial products are:
- Jojoba oil
- Lavender oil
- Peppermint oil
- Pomegranate seed oil
- Frankincense oil
- Lemon oil
- Tea Tree oil
3. Anti-Aging Through Prevention
You can prevent the damage done by the sun through regular use of anti-aging sunscreen. Face creams with high SPF not only protect your skin from unsightly age spots and sun damage, but it also saves you from the pain of getting a sunburn. Ouch!
4. Exfoliating With Natural Dead Sea Mud Masks
For the more adventurous among us, you can try the dead sea mud mask. Its benefits are well-documented and highly beneficial for age-defying results:
- Protects skin against acne
- Exfoliates outer layers of skin to allow for renewal of cells
- Can clear up eczema or psoriasis
- The magnesium in this mask regulates hormone imbalances, stimulates cellular regeneration and reduces cortisol levels.
5. Hydrating Masks
Moisture is your skin's best friend. For your skin to look great and have the best chance of combatting aging, it needs a healthy dose of hydration on a regular basis.
There are many kinds of hydrating masks available. Hydration nourishes your skin and supports the natural process of cell rejuvenation.
Whichever hydrating product you choose, you'll want to make sure that a variation of true Aloe is in the first few ingredients. Aloe regenerates skin on a natural and very deep level.
6. Dark Spot Removers
There are facial products available that can lighten age spots and other discoloration that develop on otherwise healthy-looking skin. These work by enhancing your naturally beautiful complexion.
One of the prime ingredients in an effective dark spot remover is Witch Hazel. Look for this healing element on the ingredients label of any product you try.
7. Professional Or At-Home Facials
Some people consider facials luxuries and others see them as a waste of time. The truth is facials offer your skin much-needed respite from the attacks of daily life stressors. And we all know that stress takes a toll on the natural aging process.
Facials provide more than just a feeling of pampering and relaxation. They offer:
- Intense hydration to support healthy skin
- Deep-layer exfoliation to allow for new skin to shine through
- Increased circulation to facilitate healthy cell growth
- Clear clogged pores and blackheads for a clearer complexion
- Alleviation of stress to decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
8. Wrinkle Cream
Many wrinkle creams work by using power peptide complexes, antioxidants and moisturizers. These creams can help your skin smooth back to its original surface.
These creams can help your skin smooth back to its original surface.
9. Makeup With Anti-Aging Benefits
Makeup is a necessary evil for many of us. Most makeup clogs pores and can leave skin feeling dull and worn out after it's removed.
There are makeups out there with youth-supporting benefits that can help protect your skin from age-related issues such as dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles. You can choose
You can choose makeup that includes retinol and vitamin C to help support your facial health.
10. Anti-Aging Facial Products For Men
When it comes to anti-aging properties, most facial products pack a punch with a powerful combination of hydration, sun protection and vitamins. And anti-aging products for men are no exception.
An effective anti-aging skincare routine for men can include application of:
- Facial cleansers and exfoliant scrubs
- Facial cream with SPF of at least 30 if not higher worn daily
- Intense moisturizers to hydrate and nourish
- Eye replenishing cream for dark circles and crows feet
- Anti-wrinkle cream
Whether you're a man or a woman, there are a few prime ingredients you should look for with any facial cream with youth-supporting elements:
- Vitamin C- evens out skin tones
- Essential oils- conditions and hydrates
- Plant extracts- offers antiseptic and exfoliating qualities
- Peptides- renews the skin and helps reduce wrinkles
- Tea extracts- anti-inflammatory, sun protection and wrinkle minimization
- Retinol or Vitamin A- encourages the production of elastin to help decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Coenzyme Q 10- slows down natural collagen deterioration
- Grapeseed extract- supports healthy skin cells and elasticity
- Niacinamide- enhances the overall glow of the skin and reduces the development of enlarged pores
- Glycolic acid- improves discoloration and reduces the presence of lingering dead skin cells
- Acai oil- natural protection against elements and natural wear and tear on skin
- Poly HydroxY Acid (PHA)- various antioxidant benefits
- Beta Hydroxyl Acid (BHA)- exfoliant
- Alpha Hydroxyl Acid (AHA)- encourages healthy circulation to skin
- Caffeine- antioxidant properties that rejuvenate skin
For The Very Best in Facial Products
You want to keep your skin looking the best it can whenever it can.
You want to nurture it to its deepest layer. And for this, you'll want to give your skin quality treatment, whether you're out on the town or at home.
For more helpful products and information on how you can keep your skin looking great every day of the year, check us out at Swiss Botany.